|Terms And Conditions|
The name of this service is ASITA Online Membership. This service is provided, operated and fully responsible of asita.org
Description of Service
ASITA Online Membership is an e-service dedicated to all ASITA registered members. It allows an ASITA member to be a part of ASITA online database. This completely free service also let you to organize you special private member area. Yet, you have to be a member of ASITA to enjoy it. It would take some simple steps to become a part of it. Firstly, you have to sign up on the asita.org website, then fill in all the required forms, and submit your data. A notification email will be sent to your email, informing that you have already become an online member of ASITA. And thats all! By now, you are an online member of ASITA. You will have to enter your user name and password anytime you log in to your private page. Please note that you have a full control over your username and password. You have to keep them well, though you can you click on the special link (set under the LOGIN forms on asita.orgs index page), which will assist you whenever you forget your password.
Being ASITA online member, you will be able to enjoy a private member area facility which can only accessed by logging in the username and password. You can do much in your private member area. You can create a page with a text profile of your company. You can also add two pictures to beautify your page. Anytime you want, you can view, edit, update or even change your password on your private member area. This seems so essential as you will be able to present the most update information of your company. You will also granted with a messages box facility. Public can view your company profile, and mail you questions, comments or inquiries. Incoming mails are organized in your message box which you can view conveniently. You can also submit news or events info to asita.org which you can set either viewable for public or for ASITA online member only. All submitted news will be appear online through the verification of asita.org administrator. asita.org is widely accessed by public, buyers, sellers, and various business practitioners, thus appearing on the website means a good promotion for your company.
Member, Account and Password
Every ASITA registered member may become ASITA online member. Each member has an account (called log in and password). Please note that both log in and password are case sensitive. You will not be able to log in if you don't enter an exact value. You have to use your membership identity whenever you access your private member area to take maximum advantage of it.
Your Registration Obligations
All ASITA Online Members have to agree with the terms and conditions of this service.
If you are not ASITA Member
Essentially, you have to be an ASITA registered member to become an ASITA online member. If you are not counted yet, please meet these following requirements:
1. Photo copy of the authorized company license
2. Photo copy of the company establishment certificate (any changes or adjustments must be attached)
3. ASITA membership application form which has been fully completed.
4. Supporting letters from 2 (two) companies which have been counted as ASITA members
5. Company Organization Structure
6. Curriculum Vitae of the head of the company
7. Three pieces of photo sized 3 x 4 cm of the head of the company.
8. Status of your companys office (if it is rent building please attached the photo copy of the contract)
9. Statement Letter declares that you will obey every chapter of ASITAs statutes (AD & ART) which legalized by DPD ASITA Bali
10. Pay development fee Rp.1,000,000 (one million rupiah) now Rp 2.000.000
11. Deposit basic savings to DPD ASITA Bali QQ your company at BNI46, Jl. Gajah Mada Denpasar. The deposit comprises Rp.3,500.000 fee to ASITA central office and Rp. 2,000,000 for Bali branch office. The interests of the deposit will be automatically transferred to ASITA bank account no. 030.275.001
All of the abovementioned requirements should be submitted to DPD ASITA Bali.